.

.

Our New House

It was brought to my attention that we haven’t updated our Blog since 2013. Since we have become stagnant and haven’t really traveled for a while I didn’t have much of interest to post. Not that our life isn’t interesting, there just isn’t much RV Travel going on.

Well recently we have turned another page in our lives. We decided since we like our lifestyle so much that buying a house wasn’t in our plans. However we have pretty much outgrown the RV so…

We bought a Park Model home in the same resort where we have lived for the last 11 years in the motor home. If you are not familiar with a Park Model, it is a small 400 square foot manufactured home. Ours however is a bit more than a simple park model. First off ours is set in the ground so it is ground level, then a 200 square foot addition was added making it 600 square foot overall and the whole thing is stuccoed and the roof is tiled. There is also a 117 square foot building on the property, which serves as a laundry room and a shop. This building is attached to the house by a covered patio with outdoor kitchen. Along with the real residential appliances they topped it off with an air conditioner that can turn the house into a meat locker in the 120-degree Arizona summers. You can see more photos by clicking on the link in the left column.

I have added a link to the photos of our house HERE.

So, although we are keeping the motor home, it looks like we are not Fulltimers anymore.

Best wishes to all our readers and I hope your travels are as enjoyable as ours.

I will leave the Blog up because I know others enjoy reading about our travels.

Saturday, July 31, 2004

I'm online!

I finally got the data cable configured correctly. I am now on the internet via my cell phone. It is very sloooow, but at least I am there. I can at least check my e-mail and update my web site. At least I have free weekends and evenings so it won’t cost me a fortune.

We are paid up here at All Seasons through September 17th then the Aerbus goes into the shop to have another look at my burnt spark plug problem. I have a small hand full of other items for them to look at also before we hit the road. We have a house sitting job for that week so we won’t have to be living in the service center parking lot. If they happen to get it done before we are done house sitting I will just have them park it in their storage lot. If we are done before them then we will be living at the service center until their done. After that we will shoot up to Julian, CA for a while.

I talked with the office staff here at All Season to see if we could reserve this choice spot for December but they said they have someone that wants it as soon as we move out and will most likely become a permanent. We really lucked out to get it when we did. It is a well sought after site.

No comments:

Post a Comment