It should read Feb 24, 1953. I went in to let them know they messed up and they pulled out my records. Turns out I signed off on that date so it looks like I will have to pay for the new one. The guy said he will see what he can do and if not free maybe we will split the cost. He also asked me if I wanted the wrong one or have them destroy it. I gave it some thought but couldn’t come up with a good use for the wrong one. Susan said since I am so good at fixing things that maybe I can fix it myself. I don’t think duct tape and felt pen will last very long though.
Also today I finally found the Virus on my computer. For quite some time now, when I opened Internet Explore, then closed it, it was still showed as running in my task manager. And if I opened it again, there were now 2 running in task manager. Sometimes my computer would not turn off because of the running process. I tried several virus scanners and registry cleaners with no change. I combed the Internet for others that had the same problem and a possible solution with no success. Finally I heard of “Windows Live OneCare” at http://onecare.live.com/site/en-us/default.htm and gave it a run. It identified a Trojan virus and removed it. Problem solved! Although it didn’t seem to cause any problems other than the ones I mentioned, I am glad to be rid of it.